Author Topic: HLStatsX: CE 1.6.20  (Read 1399 times)

October 29, 2016, 02:33:18 AM
Read 1399 times

Krillin

• Administrator

• Owner / Creator

Male
  • Personal Text
    The Best Server's, EVA!
    • View Profile
    • Krillin's World
It has come to our attention that the continuation of HLStatsX: CE 1.6.19 has become stagnate and nonfunctional over the past few years. I have forked a version of HLStatsX:CE 1.6.20 (a continuation if you will). I have been asked by server admins from alliedmodders.net if I would be kind enough to share my functioning versions with them. Well, here it is.

This program is another author;s work. I take no credit for the creation of the work, only patching and fixing for the continuation of the software. Therefore, this software is provided AS IS and under no circumstances do I / we accept any damages done by using this module. This software was only edited to fix a non-functioning application to functioning. Nothing more, nothing less. The promise is this software doesn't have any trickery contained within the files provided as we are and always have been ethical in our practices. We use this same software in our servers and website. If problems should arise from updates breaking these plugins, we will attempt to research and resolve the issue and continue to update this software package. You use this software at your own risk!

REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED to download but may be revoked at any time.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2016, 04:34:15 AM by Krillin »